In the case of a warranty claim, report to your installer. Please pay close attention to the manufacturer warranty conditions and owner manual. OLMO has a right to refuse a warranty claim in case of violation of the warranty conditions.
OLMO Mini Split Limited Warranty
- OLMO mini split compressors are covered for 5 years, parts for 2 years, and remote controllers for 1 year.
- OLMO mini splits must be installed by a licensed HVAC Technician and registered for Limited Warranty at www.olmo-comfort.com within 60 days of installation in order to qualify for Limited Warranty.
OLMO TTW Limited Warranty
- For TTWs manufactured prior to March 1, 2020, compressors are covered for 7 years, parts for 5 years, and remote controllers for 1 year.
- For TTWs manufactured after March 1, 2020, compressors are covered for 12 years, parts for 5 years, and remote controllers for 1 year.
- OLMO TTW units must be registered for Limited Warranty www.olmo-comfort.com within 60 days of purchase. If the unit is not registered within 60 days of purchase, Limited Warranty will be void.
OLMO Casement Limited Warranty
- OLMO casement compressors are covered for 2 years, parts for 2 years, and remote controllers for 1 year.
- Casement units must be registered for Limited Warranty www.olmo-comfort.com within 60 days of purchase. If the unit is not registered within 60 days of purchase, Limited Warranty will be void.
- For troubleshooting, please refer to the manuals and videos available on our website.
- If you are still in need of Technical Support or warranty assistance, prepare the following information before calling OLMO Customer Support at (786) 953-6706 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- Model/Serial number
- Date of Unit Installation
- Installer’s HVAC License Number (if applicable)
- Date & place of purchase
- OLMO has a right to refuse a warranty claim in case of violation of the warranty conditions listed above.
- If it is determined that the unit is covered under the Limited Warranty and requires replacement parts, the parts will be provided at no cost, although shipping and handling will need to be covered by the customer. If the unit is not yet registered, but is still within the 60-day registration period, we will require proof of purchase and proof of installation in order to register and complete the parts replacement request.
Any OLMO distributor (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. Damage resulting from failure to use, install or maintain the product in a manner consistent with our/manufacturer’s recommendations shall render the warranty void. OLMO, at its option, may request a report from a qualified technician prior to honoring a warranty claim. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, the OLMO Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge. This Limited Time Warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below.
- OLMO Limited Warranties apply only to the original registered end-user.
- A warranty period of One (1) year on the remote control provided with the original unit.
- Limited warranty applies only to systems that are properly installed (in the case of mini splits, by a state certified or licensed HVAC technician), under applicable local and state law and in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits, OLMO installation and operation instructions, and good trade practices.
- Limited Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
- Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHATSOEVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Product cleaning required prior to warranty service and repair.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Failure or damage of coils or piping due to corrosion on installations within one (1) miles of sea coast or corrosive body.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside continental USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, increases in electricity or fuel costs for any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Shipping damage or damage as a result of transporting the unit.
- Accessories such as condensate pumps, line sets and so forth are not covered.
- Damage or malfunction in a case of violation of the rules of operation and installation of units as outlined in installation guides and user manuals, visible signs of intrusion or attempt of repairing from the side of unauthorized persons or companies, defects caused by changing of construction or scheme without manufacturer’s approval.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.